- Do you enjoy coloring, playing and/or experimenting? Our children's ministry involves young ones to learn without even realizing it. We focus on teaching them the basics of the Bible and learning how a Christian should act.
- Sunday mornings after the announcements, the nursery and children (ages 4-10) go back to their rooms to learn Bible stories and lessons
- Sunday nights, at 6 PM, the children (ages 4-13) go back to the fellowship hall/gym during the night service. During this time they play games, learn lessons and even get to perform exciting experiments to help them understand and remember certain Bible stories and lessons.
- We try our best to provide fun and exciting activities throughout the year. This includes our Easter egg hunt, our Hallelujah Party at Halloween, and other miscellaneous activities. Come by and join us in our fun!
- Our youth meets on Thursday nights at 7 PM.
- We believe that as a youth we must work on our minds and bodies to grow in Christ. During our time together we sing silly songs, play silly games, and work mind-boggling puzzles. The lessons teach how to grow in maturity and spirituality while the active games teach how to work as a team.
- Come by and join our fun. Our only age limit is that you must be at least 12 years of age to join into youth.
- Our adult Bible studies occur on Sunday and Wednesday nights at 6 PM.
- During these times we have an open Bible discussion. Normally, a topic or theme is being studied, and we openly discuss these topics or themes.
- We have studied many topics including a chronological walk through the Old Testament, apologetic questions and answers, basic events of the Bible, personalities, God's will and many, many more. Every lesson, no matter the repeat, always has something new to learn from. Come join us! You don't want to miss it!
- Our promotional ministry involves many different aspects. Our sign is probably the most acknowledged promotional we do. Every two weeks, we try to place encouraging and humorous quotes to help every-day passing drivers relate or smile.
- Our other promotional ministries include the Easter egg hunt that occurs the Saturday before Easter every year. During this time, we invite everyone to come to our Easter service, which involves a puppet show and a visual of the events on Easter.
- Another noteworthy promotional is the Hallelujah Party that happens at Halloween. Here, children are offered a safe place to play games and receive candy.
- We also have a Community Day that occurs at the end of summer/beginning of fall where we have time to talk and come together with people in the community.
- Our other major promotional is our Christmas play. We try to write plays that have familiarity but also explain the story of Jesus.
- Our Light Show at Christmas is also a wonderful opportunity to share the Christmas story as people drive through the parking lot looking at structures of light.
- All our ministries are a way to promote Jesus Christ and what He has to offer. Come see what we're doing and be a part of what we do!